Saturday, October 10, 2009

THEME: halloween costumes

Ok everyone... I am feeling pretty peppy and upbeat right now because I just finished my last assignments for my online classes and they are over! Yeah! I am finally getting a handle on being in school full-time again and boy is it hard!
So here it the theme for the first "real" assignment: HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. I figured if I just did Halloween it would be way to broad of a topic and be a little daunting.
On your marks...get set...get suggesting!

2 comments:

  1. do a video game theme like mario brothers for your whole family or something inside me wants to go to homestarrunner.com..... Jeff could be Strongsad and how cute would Calder be as strongbad. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, post your pics of the boys Halloween costumes!

    ReplyDelete